Monday, September 20, 2010

Confusion sets in

My DH and I recently purchased a Nikon D60 D-SLR camera. He is much better at taking pictures than I am (so far). He has taken some great shots in the last week and put them on his computer. Where on his computer you say? I have NO Fn clue! So I can't post any pics that he has taken in the last week. This usually wouldn't be that annoying except we went to StoryLand last weekend and saw an old friend this weekend. I would love to post pictures of these events here and on my FB Page for my family and friends to see them but alas I can not.

So I got the camera out this morning and took some pics of a couple of crafty things I made to send off to my little cousins in the new Freshman dorms. While I was doing this my 3 year old asked that I take his picture and I took like 3 adorable pictures of him. Well I took like 20 but I am still figuring out this camera so only 3 are good. Now I can't figure out how to get them off this thing. ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

So confused, I think I need to take a class or something.........

No comments:

Post a Comment