Friday, April 15, 2011

Where have you been?

Wow, has it been over a month since I posted last?

I guess it makes sense.  My last post was on Feb 25th and I signed up to be a consultant on the 26th.

What kind of consultant you ask? 

Well let me start by saying that I have a small addiction to home parties. I've been to everything from Shaklee, Melaleuca, Arbonne, Pampered Chef, Lia Sophia, Silpada, Stamping up, Creative Memories, and more.

I've purchased cleaning supplies, kitchen gadgets, face creams, jewelry, candles, ink pads, Christmas decorations, and even art.

Over the last couple of years I have developed not only an addiction to home parties but also to one specific kind.  I love their products and have been spending a ton of money purchasing them.  I have hosted at least 4 parties in the last 2 years in order to receive their products free or at a discounted rate!

Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and start selling them myself.

It has only been a little while but I am Loving it.  I never thought that I would enjoy being a salesperson.  But, I am enjoying it so much that I am planning on attending there yearly conference in Chicago this July.  I am so excited!!!

Have you figured it out yet?

Go here to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment